Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Is there a way to back rev to 24.10 24.11 has all kinds of issues.

Link to biller is missing. When I try to link to biller from the bills menu, it crashes the program.

Best Answer

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure there was a 24.10 Release? 
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭
    No. I'm assuming that the release prior to 24.11 was 24.10. After seeing all of the issues with 24.11, I'm really not comfortable with the latest version.
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭
    That got me back to before, thanks.
    Linking to biller still causing program crash
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭
    OK Just now (1/20/2020) the auto update happened and system updated to 24.11. I tested by trying to link a bill and got the bug splat dialog and the program crashed. I sent the bug report. Quicken program testers need to look at the reports. Just saying
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Some posters have reported they resolved their crashes by reinstalling using QCleanUI.

Using QcleanUI to resolve issues installing or uninstalling Quicken for Windows
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭
    I read the article. It sorta indicates that it is for Quicken 2017. Can I assume that this will function for Quicken 2020?
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Yes, QCleanUI works with all versions of Quicken. I just select Clean All.
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I will give it a try
  • johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭
    Greg, I have another issue that I have been trying to rundown for sometime now. A few months back, the function that displays "lowest projected balance" at the bottom of the Manage Reminders page has been showing a wildly incorrect figure, ~-$39000. None of my other accounts are showing errors and certainly not of this magnitude. Do you have any idea where the lowest projected balance is derived and how this figure is/can be calculated? Thanks in advance for any help on this annoying occurrence. For now I am just not displaying any projected balance. It isn't the most useful thing in the world but I do like things to work correctly :)
    JD
This discussion has been closed.