Chase Credit Card - not reconciling

This problem just started in January. My Chase Bank Credit card won't reconcile. It starts out as it always did, checkmarks on both sides in all the right places and I have a remanining balance. It is going back to MAY 2019 with new transactions to reconcile... and Yet I reconcile every month to $0. Seems that all of these transactions 'reappeared' after having already been reconciled. I've seen threads on here with similar issues with Chase Credit Cards specifically... none of them showed a resolution.

Comments

• Hello @NH,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

It seems the Community may need some more information to be able to further assist. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using balance adjustments to force reconcile? If so, that is the issue and you must go back to the point of the first adjustment and remove all of them.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 21H1