Remove Unmatched Transactions

Please come up with a way to remove old unmatched transactions that have already either cleared or reconciled from the Match Manual dialogue. These transaction just keep building and it is very annoying cumbersome.
16 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team
    -Quicken Anja
  • DoctorBrown
    DoctorBrown Member
    I strongly support a fix for this. There are many reasons transactions remain unmatched and clutter up the Manually Match list. There should be a way to remove them. Maybe the answer is to simply remove them once the transaction has been reconciled. Would that be so hard?
  • djmdneri
    djmdneri Member
    I also strongly support a fix. Leaving cleared/reconciled transactions in the Unmatched Transactions list is confusing since it conveys inaccurate information and adds time in searching for the desired one. More than just an annoyance and inconvenience, it is an error/bug, is it not?
  • brad57
    brad57 Member
    I have called on this several times and quickens needs a fix to remove these. For some reason I have a bunch that have been reconciled but still show up on the list
  • dondgc
    dondgc Member ✭✭
    Definitely needs to be a way to remove transactions from the "unmatched transaction" box. Please!