add ability to edit all fields in the reminder, not just the date and amount.

davidlambert
davidlambert Canada Beta Beta
It would be nice if it were possible, when editing a single instance of a recurring reminder, to be able to edit all fields in the reminder, not just the date and amount. Currently, if I want to for example, change the interest paid on the next instance of a mortgage payment (a split transaction that includes principal and interest), I have to choose 'Edit this instance and all future instances' in order to change the amount of the interest portion of the split transaction.
14 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser, Mac Beta, Canada Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely agree...all fields should be made available for edit in this situation.
    Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken Mac Quicken Windows Quicken Mobile

Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)
  • dale5008
    dale5008 Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem!
  • wrnoof
    wrnoof Member ✭✭
    Absolutely. Quicken does not calculate the same interest due on my mortgage as does the bank. Of course, the bank overrules Quicken. It would be great if I could edit the next mortgage payment, entered in my register as a reminder, to reflect the P&I due as reported by the bank on my mortgage statement. I used to be able to do that, but now I can no longer edit future mortgage payments to agree with the bank's figures. I hope this gets straightened out soon.
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to see this.  I use the memo field to indicated the actual date of a bill being paid so a way to select fields to edit for the current instance would really make that easier.
    Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2021