Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Verizon - "Account is locked. Log into your biller's web site..."

I've had frequent instances of this problem with my Verizon bill.

In the "NEEDS ATTENTION" section of the "Bills, Income & Transfers" tab, for Verizon I get the message "Account is locked. Log into your biller's web site to check the status of this account. Try again."

When I try again, the "Edit your Verizon account" window comes up, and I enter my credentials, and I'm sent a six-digit PIN. I enter the PIN, hit "Continue", and get a window stating "Unable to update billers." "Quicken could not retrieve the list of billers." "Please try again later."

This has been happening frequently for months.

I have no problem logging into my account on the Verizon web site, and validating online billers in Quicken shows no error.

Pete

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Peter Goergen

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have gone ahead and reviewed your online biller profile and reported this biller to our service providers.

Please allow some time for this to be corrected and attempt to add the bill again in 24-48 hours.

Please let us know if the trouble persists!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Peter Goergen
    Peter Goergen Member ✭✭
    Tyka, looks like it worked. Thanks !
This discussion has been closed.