Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

R24.11 Scheduled Payment PopUp Bug

Since upgrading to R24.11, for every downloaded, manually entered or edited transaction, I receive a PopUp message, "Is this the next schedule payment to , scheduled for $0.00 on 1/17.2020?" The message never includes the name of the party to be paid or anything but a $0.00 amount.

I've seen other posts that suggest it is a normal Quicken function to deliver this message when it finds a bill reminder or scheduled payment that is a close match for the new transaction. In this case, there are no such reminders/scheduled payments. The message is delivered as a matter of course for every single transaction--credit card charges, deposits into a banking account, downloaded or manually entered checks.

The fact that the message doesn't reference a specific payee or payment amount is also indicative of a problem. Is this a know issue that is being addressed? I've tried validating and super validating the data file, but that doesn't resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Comments

• markus1957markus1957 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That behavior indicates corruption in the Scheduled Reminders table.

If the damaged data file processes (Copy, Validate, Super-validate) don't repair it, you may have to live with it or delete all reminders and start over.
This discussion has been closed.