Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

brokerage accounts are being ignored

jmp130
jmp130 Member ✭✭
I am running version 2020 r24.11. I have brokerage accounts that were working 2019 and stopped working for one step updating when I upgraded to version 2020. I deactivate and tried to active again with no luck. Is there a fix for this? when you go through the one step process they come up with unknown account type and are ignored.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    What brokerage firm?

And what Q product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • meliss
    meliss Member
    Having the same problem here - the proper credentials for my brokerage accounts with Merrill are displayed, but described as "unknown" and therefore I can't add them.
  • jmp130
    jmp130 Member ✭✭
    I have the deluxe version and I can only update the accounts from the quicken file from the brokerage firm.
  • Hello @jmp130 & @meliss,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

Is this issue still occurring? If so, do you receive any error messages in Quicken?

Let us know!

-Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.