Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Unable to connect to CapitalOne 360 since 1/4/2020

I've tried a number of times to sync with CapitalOne, all other accounts are working fine. I get caught in a loop where it says that I time out:

I've tried to activate/deactivate the account a number of times. No luck.

I spent 30 minutes on the phone today with Capital One, they said the issue with authenticating is on the Quicken Side.

I recently upgraded from Quicken2017 for Mac to the newest subscription version. It was at this time the issue started happening.

Please advise how to correct and connect to Capital One

Comments

• Hello @jaybonk,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with connecting to your CapitalOne accounts in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• jaybonk
    jaybonk Member
    Quicken Deluxe 2020
    Version 5.14.2 (Build 514.31850.100)

Mac OS Catalina
    Version 10.15.2
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited February 2020
    Hello @jaybonk,

Thank you for providing these additional details!

There is an ongoing Discussion regarding Capital One accounts in Quicken for Mac that can be found here.  

I suggest following this Discussion, and/or participating in it, so that you can work with other Users who are experiencing this or a similar issue, and also be notified of any updates or changes as they're posted.

I'd also like to share the information outlined here regarding adding Capital One accounts in Quicken for Mac, just to be sure that you have all resources available to you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie