Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Updated to R24.11 - have not been able to run OSU.

T M G
T M G Member
Since updating to Version 24.11, have not been able to run OSU. Keep getting error message:

Quicken's online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again.

Have been doing this for 2+ days now.

Comments

• JeanieW
    JeanieW Member
    Have tried running the update and keep getting the message, "One line service is unavailable at this time.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @JeanieW

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still experiencing this error message, please take a moment to review the information available here.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • crlyon2
    crlyon2 Member
    I continue to get this error. I have verified internet connectivity and speed. No changes have been made in my security software configurations. This started with the update to the last Quicken release R24.14.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Still using Windows 7 SP1?
    (This may also apply to Windows 8)

As of January 14, 2020, Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft!
    Ensure that TLS 1.2 is enabled in Control Panel / Internet Options.
    In Windows Control Panel select Internet Options (or in Internet Explorer, click on Tools / Internet options.)
    Click the Advanced tab.
    Scroll down the list to "Use TLS x.x" and click to put a checkmark on all available TLS choices, 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2.
    Click Apply.
    Click the Content tab.
    Click the "Clear SSL State" button under Certificates.
    Click Apply, then OK.
    Close IE. Close and restart Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.