Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Problem entering a new Bill Reminder.

Quicken 2017. vR19.7 Windows 10 - When I go to Tools>Manage Bills and Income Reminders>Monthly Bills & Deposits>Create New>Bill Reminder and add a Bill Reminder Quicken automatically populates additional entries that I do not want under the tab All Bills & Deposits. Does anyone know how to stop these additional unwanted entries?

Thank you,
Howard

Best Answer

Answers

• Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be helpful if you give examples or tell us what those additional entries are.
    Quicken Premier Subscription, Windows 10 Home
  • Howard Bock
    Howard Bock Member ✭✭
    It appears that the additional entries are all from prior payments to various payees. It created probably over 100 additional entries. Thank you for reviewing my question and any help will be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need any additional information.
  • Howard Bock
    Howard Bock Member ✭✭
    Bob_L: Thank you so much for your excellent help, In the upper right hand corner of the Bill and Income Reminders was Options. In the drop down box Review my accounts for reminders to suggest was checked. All other options were unchecked. I clicked on "Decline all suggested reminders" and that seemed to solve my problem. What is interesting is that when I went back to Options "Undo Reminders you have declined so they may be reconsidered" and "Decline all suggested Reminders" are grayed out. I thought this was odd as it appears once your select decline you can't go back and change your mind.
This discussion has been closed.