Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I can't login to my quicken.com account. It say oops something went wrong

Is anyone else having this issue

Best Answer

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to login with no problem.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mike Barry
    Mike Barry Member ✭✭
    Thanks, but I've tried that and it still won't recognize my password. I try the "forgot password link" and that doesn't do anything. I chatted with customer service and they said try a different browser and still no luck. Even when I login to quicken.com I get the same "oops". It doesn't like me anymore for some reason
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I am sorry to hear that support was unable to assist.

Are you attempting to sign in using the email that is associated with your community account or a different email?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Mike Barry
    Mike Barry Member ✭✭
    Yes, that is the only email account I have. Thanks
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello Mike,

Thank you for the response and for confirming the email being used.

I have gone ahead and sent a password reset via email, please let me know if you are able to reset the password and if you are then able to sign into the new password.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Mike Barry
    Mike Barry Member ✭✭
    This is what I got.

Get help signing into your account
    Please enter your Quicken ID (email address)
    Oops! Something went wrong.
    Please try again, and if it still
    doesn't work, let us know.
    Quicken ID

Submit
    Back
  • Tad Lowrey
    Tad Lowrey Member ✭✭
    I had exact same issue. So I reset my password. It still didn’t work and now I have to remember to change it everywhere. And quicken doesn’t allow email support. And it processes slow. And now annual subscription, which they want me to prepay, even though not due until April 30.
  • Tad Lowrey
    Tad Lowrey Member ✭✭
    And the support for telephone is 22 min wait, while chat iis 30 min wait. Unbelievable
  • Tad Lowrey
    Tad Lowrey Member ✭✭
    I’ve been disconnected 3 times from chat waiting for agent. They make t extremely difficult to contact them
  • Mike Barry
    Mike Barry Member ✭✭
    Tad, I was fortunate enough to chat with a rep that helped me resolve the issue. Try logging in to your mobile app on your cell phone, but switch off the wifi. I was able to logon to the mobile app then. So then he suggested I turn off the wifi to the computer and connected to a hotspot on my cell phone and I was able to logon to quicken. The rep helped me narrow down the issue to this. I called my internet provider, which is ALLO fiber, not thinking they could resolve the problem. The ALLO rep switched my IP and all is well with my Quicken account
    ( he explained to me why the quicken server wouldn't work on my original IP, but I have no clue what he was talking about.
  • Tad Lowrey
    Tad Lowrey Member ✭✭
    Thanks Mike. That is so far out there... my issue is tht quicken should solve this, but they don’t communicate with customers.
    Oddly, I ended up changing my password, and still could not login. Later, tried again, could not login, so used the old password, and it worked. So strange. Now I wll use my old password until it quits working.
  • Tad Lowrey
    Tad Lowrey Member ✭✭
    Today I was rejected, so used the new password that did not work yesterday. It worked. Now I’m in between
  • TenkoQCKN
    TenkoQCKN Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I've been dealing with this for months. I'd go through the support recommendations, and the next day it gives me the same 'oops' message. I don't need this to flag me for a password (really, EVER) every time I want to open up the program on my home PC. [rant redacted]
This discussion has been closed.