How to correct home page from changing

I just changed from Windows 7 to 10. I like when my home page shows the ALERTS right on top of BILL & INCOME REMINDERS. It appears that way on booting up. Once I leave the home page and go back to it, the reminders are to the side of the alerts and I do not see the entire line. If I go to view and turn on full screen and then go back and turn off full screen, the home page goes back to the way It should be. Any advice?

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited January 2020
    Hello Joe,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

It seems that the Community may need a bit more information to be able to further assist. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

• Joe7
    Joe7 Member ✭✭
    Natalie,
    Thank you for your reply.

I am using Q 2020 - home, business and Rental property
    Version: R24.11
    Windows 10
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Joe

Thank you for your response and providing that additional information, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

May I ask, is this behavior still happening with the latest R24.14 release for Quicken Windows 2020 (subscription)?

If so, and you haven't already, I would recommend temporarily removing the Alerts option from the Home screen view.

Once removed, close and re-open Quicken, then re-add the Alerts view back to the Home page and let us know if this helps to resolve the display issue with the Alerts and Reminders or if issues persist.

Thank you,

Sarah

• Joe7
    Joe7 Member ✭✭
    Sarah
    Yes the update does seem to correct the problem that I was having with the home page changing its format. However, since the update, when I do a backup to my external harddrive, the entire display seems to go black, but then I get the pop up message that the backup was successful. The black display is that normal?