Bill Reminders disappear

This discussion was created from comments split from: Bill Reminders disappear.

Comments

• Adrian MartinezAdrian Martinez Member ✭✭
    2020 and this is still happening?, cannot make my reminders to show...
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Adrian Martinez

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
  • Adrian MartinezAdrian Martinez Member ✭✭
    edited February 10
    > @Quicken_Tyka said:
    > Hello @Adrian Martinez
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 
    >
    > We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.
    >
    >
    >
    > The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.
    >
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > -Quicken Tyka

I'm talking about the Bill Reminders...
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Adrian Martinez

Thank you for the response and providing that additional information, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

To better understand what is happening in Quicken, please let us know, are you unable to view the reminders in:
    • The Bills & Income tab
    • The Manage Bills & Income Reminders window
    • The Account Register view
    Have you attempted to combine the Bills & Income view through the Edit menu > Preferences > Navigation > Combine Bills, Income & Transfers option?

If the Combine Bills, Income & Transfers option is already selected, please temporarily uncheck the box, click OK and then close and re-open Quicken.

With Quicken open once more, please recheck the option and let us know if you are still unable to view reminders.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Now this bar came back....

Strange thing is that it was marked and only reappeared when I visited Edit menu > Preferences > Navigation > Combine Bills, Income & Transfers.

Thanks.