Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Issues with Bill Reminders

This discussion was created from comments split from: Duplicate Bills in Calendar View ... How to remove?.

Comments

• RandyB
    RandyB Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I am having this problem with the current version Quicken for Windows (R24.11), but if I delete the reminder l and re-create it the problem goes away on that bill but jumps to a different reminder. I have fixed reminders several times, but it keeps jumping to another bill. If I look at 12 months reminders of bills they don't appear in the checking account, they only appear in the Calendar view. Very weird and annoying. NOTE: The only account for the calendar view is my checking account.
  • Hello @RandyB,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

There is an ongoing Discussion regarding Bill Reminders that can be found here

I suggest following this Discussion, and/or participating in it, so that you can be notified of any updates/changes as they're posted.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.