Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

ConocoPhillips and Fidelity NetBenefits

I am trying to connect with anyone who is trying to access their ConocoPhillips Savings Plan through Fidelity NetBenefits. Although I use MAC OS 10.13 and Quicken Deluxe 2020 I would like to hear from users on any platform who receive errors or are successful in setting up the account and downloading data into Quicken. I am not able to do this and have been told that COP is (or maybe) not allowing this third party access. Fidelity have not been able to help and COP are not either.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    What specific errors, or error messages, are you getting?  Exact wording of the error messages, please.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • The attached shows the error message. Fidelity says that COP have not allowed the third party access and cannot help me. I have a 'ticket' pending with COP who are investigating. It seems that Fidelity are accepting my account credentials--name and password, but then fails to connect into my account. I have tried this with a blank and new Quicken file and get the same errors. Thanks.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    "The attached shows the error message. Fidelity says that COP have not allowed the third party access and cannot help me. "
    That's not, at all, what the error message in your graphic says.  The graphic says that your NetBenefits account is already set up for download ... and can't be set up for download again.
    Also, it IS possible that COP simply doesn't allow their accounts to be downloaded. 
    SO, you can create the ID and PWD at NetBenefits to see the account ... but COP has decided to not let you download it.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Yes- and that is why I am seeking anyone who has done this or those that can't. COP are treating me as a single entity with a problem. If I can prove that this is a pervasive problem experienced by many then I maybe able to get something done. Thanks
  • I have received a reply from ConocoPhillips (image attached) saying they are not preventing the downloads--yet Fidelity says it is them.....