How fix "transaction not synced" message when download

For months have ignored message when do download because of small amount, get message "desktop transaction in AFCU Savings on 9/30/2018 for $2.03 was not synced". Have reentered transaction with no change. Don't know why or how to delete. Ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• Tom Witt
    Tom Witt Member ✭✭
    Trying to follow guidance in info to fix sync errors but haven't worked thru it all yet..

But another problem has appeared when working through all these other problems. Try to do a reconciliation. When get list of outstanding transactions only 6 of the 20 not reconciled appear, even though they have been entered in transactions. Do I have to delete and reenter the missing ones to get them to show up in reconciliation list?
    Feel like I'm overloading you with all the problems I'm suddenly finding. Frustrating because have been using Quicken without these issues appearing for MANY years.
    Tom Witt
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Tom Witt

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that you are encountering more issues.

To start, I would confirm that the missing transactions are within the date range that is currently being reconciled.

Are these transactions either before or after the current reconciliation period?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Tom Witt
    Tom Witt Member ✭✭
    Before
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Tom Witt

Thank you for confirming the date range of the missing transactions, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

May I ask, what version and release of the Quicken desktop software are you using?

Are you attempting to reconcile in the Quicken on the Web app?  Or in the desktop version of Quicken?

Do you reconcile using the Paper Statement option?  Or the Online Balance?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah

This discussion has been closed.