Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

when is bill pay going to get online chat?

trouble with my quicken ID loginging into my bill pay account ,also like to paybills from the computer rather than the web I some what hate logging into web to pay bills like to see everthing in one spot"my computer" also had problems with onestep update creating two of same bills had to deactivate quicken billmpay and try to reacivate etc. most buggy software i used!

Comments

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited February 3
    Hello @me_forme,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

To clarify, are you using the Quicken Bill Pay Service? If so, please see the information available here for more details on how Quicken Bill Pay works.

Additionally, you may find contact details for Quicken Bill Pay here. Quicken Bill Pay's Support is separate from Quicken's Support team, and therefore login issues, etc, would need to be made directly to them.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.