Is anybody having issues downloading transactions from Financial Institutions since 1/11/2020?

thomashinman
thomashinman Member ✭✭
Since Jan 11th, I have been having issues with On-line Banking uploading transaction from my bank accounts. I spent my hours on the phone with Quicken Support on Thursday and now the issue is spreading to my other banks and credit unions. Prior to Jan 11, 2020 the direct-connect process was working well.

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I think you mean "downloading" from your banking to your Quicken software...
    Let us know if you really mean "uploading" transactions from Quicken into your banking.
    EDIT - updated the topic title to better reflect the Q&A -
    Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • thomashinman
    thomashinman Member ✭✭
    Yes, you are correct, I am trying to download transactions from my banks and credit unions using Quicken Premier on Windows 10. It was working fine until Jan 11, 2020.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    What year/version of Quicken are you using? Do Help > About Quicken and tell us the build number. I haven't seen anyone else report 1/11/20 as a problem date.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • thomashinman
    thomashinman Member ✭✭
    Quicken Premier, R24.11
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

What version and release of Quicken are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?