Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

During checking reconcile lost 50 days data

While in midst of working on a checking reconciliation, and switching back from The reconciliation form / screen to checking data transactions, the checking transactions lost about 50 transactions of the most recent ones. Have no way of knowing what that listing was, can't really recreate this period of time and so I have no ideal how to determine a new starting spot. How will I really know if I was able to restore all the transactions. Really confused and panicking. Need help as soon as possible. Thanks. (Would it be possible that some transaction limit was reached for the checking account transactions - just a wild guess as I really have no idea at all. How do I pick up again with the least amount of data?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello T S,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing missing transactions.

I would start by verifying that the register sort order, changing the view from "All Dates" to "One Month" can give the appearance of missing transactions.

Im Missing Some Transactions or New Transactions Did Not Download From My Bank Quicken for Windows

If the register is sorted by date and the filter looks correct and the transactions still cannot be located, I would then restore a backup file that was saved previously.

Steps and information on restoring a back up can be located here.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.