Getting OL-292-B error TD Bank download failure

This has been occurring for the past two days. Any ideas?

Comments

• VT
    VT Member
    I'm having the same issue and can't find a solution!!
  • vikingsail
    vikingsail Member ✭✭
    Getting same error and TDbank does not know what is going on yet.
  • Peg
    Peg Member ✭✭
    Same error for me, so I tried deactivated online services, then reactivating. Quicken seemed to hang up during activation and I then got error CC-892. However, I shut Quicken down, relaunched and now downloading transactions is working again.
    Hope this helps someone.
  • vikingsail
    vikingsail Member ✭✭
    solution:
    Now working after I followed this update procedure https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-292 :) , we'll see how it works tomorrow.
  • vikingsail
    vikingsail Member ✭✭
    spoke too soon, only worked once.
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭
    Having the same issue
  • Went through procedures at:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-292
    Still didn't work except a Bill Payment in the future was downloaded.
    Deactivated Online Bill Payment in Online Services in Account Details and retried update.
    Worked. -- At least for now.
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭
    I did the same as the post above and it only worked for one update then it broke again today.
  • Peg
    Peg Member ✭✭
    FWIW, mine continues to work on 2nd day after yesterday's deactivate/reactivate/relaunch sequence. Today I used One Step Update, which is my usual procedure and all accounts, including TD Bank, downloaded transactions.
  • I am having the same problem (for 2 days) and can't get any of the suggested solutions to work. For those who have been able to "reset" their TD accounts successfully, which version of Quicken are you using? I am using 2017. I recently received a notification from Quicken that they would stop supporting 2017. This was not supposed to happen until April 30. Could this be the issue?
  • Peg
    Peg Member ✭✭
    Gary, I have Quicken Deluxe 2017. Downloading continues to work for all financial institutions including TD Bank, now 3 days after I performed the deactivate/reactivate and relaunched Quicken.
    I once had a similar error that could not be resolved so easily, and Quicken had me restore to a recent backup dated before the problem occurred. That worked in that particular case, so perhaps try that? At least you wouldn't have to go back too many days, since this problem is only a few days old.
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭
    I noticed this morning that when deactivating/reactivating that DIRECT CONNECT connection method is not activated. When trying to enable DIRECT CONNECT the OL-292-B continues to occur.
  • John/Peg
    Thank you for the additional input. Here is some feedback. In 2017 all accounts are updating properly except TD. When I deactivate the TD account and reactivate, the account is trying to connect using the "Express Web Connect" method (this may be what John is seeing). When I try to "reset" the account to get it to use "Direct Connect", I get a small pop-up screen that says "Service Provider changes OK right away". At this point Quicken locks up and must be closed with task manager.
    I have also tried to restore from a January 4 backup but this give the same OL-292-B error when I try to update.
    Any additional suggestions would be appreciated.
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭
    I agree with Gary. EXPRESS WEB CONNECT Connect works but trying to put TD Bank back to DIRECT CONNECT gets stuck with OL-292-B error.
  • UPDATE
    Minutes after my last post, I tried the normal one step update process and it is now working. I don't know if all of the deactivation/ activation cycles jarred something loose or I just got lucky. Quicken continues to be mysterious.
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭
    Is your connection EXPRESS WEB CONNECT or DIRECT CONNECT?
  • DIRECT CONNECT is activated and working for me
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭
    I was just able to activate DIRECT CONNECT again as well. Let's hope this keeps working for more than just a day or two. I wonder what the problem was...
  • vikingsail
    vikingsail Member ✭✭
    ok just got off with quicken , try tools, online center, pick td bank online banking new, then hold cntl+shift and click the contact info, pick 1 of the td accounts and then check the top 6 boxes and the download fi list box and then refresh. do this for all your TD accounts. get back to main screen and perform an update.
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭
    So now that DIRECT CONNECT is working again, now I get a new message through Quicken from TD BANK about a change to the "processing date" and
    "delivery date" for payments. Are other TD Bank / Quicken users getting this as well?
  • Peg
    Peg Member ✭✭
    My connection method says Express Web Connect. Actually, I don't know the difference and how or why to change the method. It's been working since my repair mentioned above.
This discussion has been closed.