Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Upgrading from Quicken Deluxe 2017 to Quicken Premium Subscription

I just upgraded to Quicken Premium Subscription because there would be no billpay monthly fee. I have been paying $9.95 per month since 2008 on my Wells Fargo account. I never used the Quicken Billpay online through their website. I was told to call and cancel my current account and they had no record of it. So, I set up a new account which indicates that I don't have the Premium level status. I am totally confused at this point. I always used direct connect to my bank with from Quicken on my PC to pay bills.
Tagged:

Comments

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what you've described, it sounds like you never had Quicken Bill Pay.  I suspect the $9.95 is a monthly Wells Fargo charge for their Direct Connect Online Bill Pay service.

If you have fewer than 15 payments a month, you may want to terminate the Wells Fargo Direct Connect Online Bill Pay service and use Quicken Bill Pay instead.  Otherwise, I suggest you cancel you Quicken Bill Pay service and, if it has been fewer than 30 days since you activated the Premium subscription, you may request a refund and purchase a Deluxe subscription.
    Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10
  • CRNileCRNile Member
    Thanks, the entry every month clearly shows $9.95 goes Quicken Billpay. I'll go to Wells Fargo to see what I can figure out. Then I will cancel premium if it doesn't eliminate my monthly costs.
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    CRNile said:
    Thanks, the entry every month clearly shows $9.95 goes Quicken Billpay. I'll go to Wells Fargo to see what I can figure out. Then I will cancel premium if it doesn't eliminate my monthly costs.

https://www.wellsfargo.com/online-banking/schedule/

Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.