Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

U.S. Cellular Online Bill Never Updates

My US Cellular online bill never seems to refresh. Has been occurring for months now. This bill use to work fine and refresh every month. Now, it just constantly shows a "Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not yet available from your biller. You should get the latest due date and amount when your bill is available. Try Again". No matter what I do or when I try to refresh this bill, it never updates. I have even tried completely removing the online bill, waiting several days and then re-adding again when the next bill has posted to their website. What's the issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @[email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I took the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile and see the US Cellular Bill was no longer syncing.

I have reported this biller, please allow 24 hours before removing this bill and attempting to add the bill once more.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • RobbieblindtRobbieblindt Member ✭✭
    I spoke with Quicken support yesterday, and got no answer on why my U.S. Cellular biller does not sync. Quicken support actually told me that it is a problem with U.S. Cellular. Today I called U.S. Cellular and spoke the tech services. Still no answers, but they did suggest that since the bill date can change instead of being a constant set date, that is tripping up Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.