Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Can't Delete a recurring online payment to a credito that appears nowhere but among online payees

I have a recurring online payment that does not appear in my Bill and Income Reminders list, nor anywhere else that I can find, except in my list of online payees. I can't edit or delete it (the periodic amount due has changed). I get reminded about it, but can't stop the automatic payment process, and keep getting told I can't edit or delete while a payment is pending. But it seems like a payment is always pending
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• estantonestanton Member
    I have a recurring online payment that does not appear in my Bill and Income Reminders list, nor anywhere else that I can find, except in my list of online payees. I can't edit or delete it (the periodic amount due has changed). I get reminded about it, but can't stop the automatic payment process, and keep getting told I can't edit or delete while a payment is pending. But it seems like a payment is always pending
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @estanton

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps below:
    1. Choose Tools menu >Bill and Income Reminders List and then select the Repeating Online tab.
    2. Click to select the repeating payment you want to delete.
    3. Press and hold the CTRL key and click Delete at the top of the scheduled transaction list.
    4. Quicken displays a message, "This will delete your payment instructions from Quicken. It will not send instructions to the payment center to stop making the payments. You should only use this on the advice of Quicken Technical Support." (The exact wording of this message may vary). Click OK.
    https://www.quicken.com/support/cannot-delete-online-payment-or-payee

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
    No, that didn’t work. The (or a) problem is that the payee doesn’t even show up as a repeating online payee. It doesn’t appear anywhere except as one of my online payees on that list (where I can’t edit or delete it), and then when it just shows up periodically as a downloaded transaction that I can neither edit or cancel, apparently because a payment is already in the queue. When I try to void the payment, it just reappears on my next download.

Emmett
    Thanks, I'll try when I'm home and online.

Emmett
This discussion has been closed.