Error - Mail system support is not available - Build 25.1.19.8

Windows 10

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mail system support is not available for what?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • I am trying to email an invoice from Quicken, which I used to be able to do with no problem. Now I get this error message when I try.
  • Also, I cannot copy the invoice to the Clipboard as that option is greyed out.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Quoting from the "What's Happening" article that's posted st the top of this forum.

Posting in the Community

When posting in the Community it is important to share which version and release of Quicken you are using.  Not all features/functionalities are available in all products and/or release versions so to ensure you receive the most accurate and up-to-date information, be sure to share which software version you have.

If you aren't sure where to find this information, please visit here for more information.

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I am trying to email an invoice from Quicken, which I used to be able to do with no problem. Now I get this error message when I try.
    ok - have you recently upgraded your version of Quicken ?
    What version are you currently using - ...  Help --> About Quicken
    Quicken changed from using MS Outlook on the same computer,
    to currently using an internal Quicken email server -
    not requiring any external programs -
    EDIT - updated topic title to better reflect actual Q&A

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • I am using the latest version --at least that's what Quicken tells me. Build 25.1.19.8. I have never used MS Outlook with Quicken. When I used to email invoices, they would show up in MS Edge or Google Chrome. Is there some setting in Quicken I need to change? I looked through Preferences but could not find any. Thanks for your help.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    When did this problem first happen? Because you're running QW2016, and "online services" for that product expired on 4/30/19.
    I don't know for sure that sending emails is a "online service" but it certainly MIGHT be.
    In which case, the only remedy is to purchase a newer product year of Q.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    And MS Edge or Google Chrome are not MAPI compliant email programs that would work with Quicken 2017 and earlier.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.