Split transaction in Brokerage Cash account showing up as -Cash- on security reports

I have a brokerage account with a cash element maintained in a separate cash account connected to the brokerage account. Mostly seems to work fine; however, I'm seeing a strange behavior. If I have a split transaction in the cash account, the full amount of the split transaction shows up whenever I run a security level (e.g., security values) report on the brokerage account as a line item for the security "-Cash-". This only seems to happen for split transactions and I can't figure out how to keep it from showing up in a security report.

Comments

• Hello @randmac,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

It seems that the Community may need a bit more information to be able to further assist. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie