Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

QWin Biz, Home, & Rental 2017 - printing envelopes issue

Milton H Witte
Milton H Witte Member ✭✭
while trying to print envelopes from my address book, it won't let me choose " select customers" only lets me choose "all customers".

Best Answer

• Milton H Witte
    Milton H Witte Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Figured out my problem. When looking at my customer list, I have to FIRST select the customer for which to print envelopes. I thought I chose "Print Envelopes" first, THEN selected which customers I wanted to select.

Now that I've selected them first it works fine.

Answers

• Hello @Milton H Witte,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

Is this issue still occurring? If so, I suggest following the steps available here.

You may also consider taking a look at this Support Article to see if it contains any insight that may be helpful in this situation. 

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

• I'm using Quicken for Business, Home & Rentals 2017 in Windows 7. There was no help in the link you included.

Still cannot individually select customer addresses that i want to select, except for "ALL".

Thanks.
  • Milton H Witte
    Milton H Witte Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Figured out my problem. When looking at my customer list, I have to FIRST select the customer for which to print envelopes. I thought I chose "Print Envelopes" first, THEN selected which customers I wanted to select.

Now that I've selected them first it works fine.
This discussion has been closed.