Issues with attaching images to a transaction with Quicken subscription

Why am I unable to attach an image saved through the Windows clipboard into a Quicken transaction, just l as I used to do with Quicken 2017? Two days ago I finally was forced to purchase a Quicken subscription, encountered multiple issues while running the Quicken.exe launcher, spent over 2.5 hours on the phone with support to fix that issue. Today I am recording a new transaction and attempted multiple times to attach the transaction receipt from the clipboard and nothing happens and unfortunately, I don't see the receipt image at all.

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find that copying an image file (say, from the desktop) and then trying to attach it does nothing.
    I have to open the image file in a photo viewer and copy the image from inside the viewer. Then Add from Clipboard works for me. Does that not work for you?
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • From my standpoint that would be regressing since I didn't have to do it while I was using Quicken 2017. Interestingly enough later on that day when I encountered this problem I did manage to attach another receipt while using the "attach from clipboard" option that I prefer.
This discussion has been closed.