Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

Tucson Federal Credit Union Errors

:s
I have not been able to use the express web connect for automatic updates directly from the Tucson Federal Credit Union bank for almost a year now. In fact, I have not one account from any other bank that is able to do this once fluid and easy quicken process. It's been almost a year af these issues and still no resolve? What is going on? I have reported this issue more than once and don't even get a response from my error report. I am paying a monthly service charge for Quicken which was once a reliable program, to now having a whole year of issues for something other software offers for free. I am now considering switching programs at this point. Very disappointed...

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @QuickQuickSlow

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Please include any error messages you have received as well.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka