Sent Bill Can't Be Matched To Original Transaction

After paying a bill and going through the process of OSU, the paid bill shows up in my checking register. In the register it says "Sent" with a lightning bolt next to it, meaning I guess the bank got the message and will pay the bill on the date I stipulated, which is usually a few days in the future. Now becomes the problem, when I do another OSU I get a download from the bank/Quicken which has a status of "new" that can't be matched to the original transaction in the register that Quicken put in. I use Quicken Deluxe for Windows, Version 2020. R24.14, Build 27.1.24.14.

Answers

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    Hello @GLKNY

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still needing assistance and haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps available "here".

Please let us know how it goes!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
  • GLKNYGLKNY Member ✭✭
    Quicken also needs to fix the fact people can't respond to your emails by clicking reply even though the email says you can. Back to the issue I have; I've reviewed your steps, I have no errors when I do a validate. Years ago, support confirmed they had this problem when posting a bill to be paid on a future date. It doesn't seem fix yet, is that correct?
    Hello @GLKNY

Thank you for the response.

Are transactions automatically entered into the register or do you review and accept transactions once they have been downloaded?

I was unable to locate any known or ongoing issues for what you describe.

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • GLKNYGLKNY Member ✭✭
    edited February 17
    Downloaded transactions are NOT automatically entered into the register. I review and accept after I receive a new download per Quicken.
    Hello @GLKNY

Thank you for the response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka