Can not see my account information on web site - browser issue ?

I can sign in to the Quicken web site, but cannot see any of my account information except my purchases. I need to change some of my information such as my email address, but cannot access the information to make the changes.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Are you talking about the Quicken Credit card?  Or WHAT "Quicken web site"?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • login.Quicken.com
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Hi @[email protected],

You should see the "MY ACCOUNT" page as soon as you sign-in.  Are you sure that you are on the correct site?  It is https://www.quicken.com/my-account

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • Yes, I see the "My Account" page. However, the top part of the page is missing. Please see the attached PDF of the web page as I see it on my laptop. All I see are my purchases and not the items of my account to be able to change my information such as email address, etc.
  • nickmic
    nickmic Member
    I have the exact same problem as George. I can log on to my account but the page comes up blank except for the subjects on the top and the history on the bottom. This happens when using Chrome. If I use Firefox the site works normally. I called Quicken and they could not give me a satisfactory answer.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, I see that virtually all of your basic information is missing.  I assume that you are using one of the well known browsers.  This page from Quicken Help shows most of the data missing from your page https://www.quicken.com/support/how-update-your-quicken-id-profile-information-email-address-phone-number-or-password 

My only advice would be for you to contact Quicken support and see if they have a solution.  Sorry i couldn't be more helpful.

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    or.... just try a different browser -
    or ... try the "zoom" feature if avail on your browser - to zoom out -
    any issues with the monitor or screen size
    Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
     @[email protected], and @ps56k

I actually did try to replicate the problem by trying different browers : Chrome, MS Edge, Firefox and MS Explorer - and was unable to obtain @[email protected]'s problem.

Just n update...

• I used Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft Edge and have the very same results on each. I tried the Quicken Help page that Frankx suggested and the entire page is blank.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @[email protected],
    Have you had any similar problems with other websites?  This sounds more like a connection/browser compatibility problem, rather than Quicken.  If you have a smart phone - try logging in on that to see if you can view the missing data.  Something tells me this isn't  Quicken issue (also I scanned this Forum for similar threads and could find none.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    @G[email protected] What is the resolution setting on your monitor?  This could be a display problem, instead of a data problem.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Resolution is 2560 X 1600. I tried Frank's suggestion about signing in on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Same result, no information in the first part of the screen. I am visiting my brother this weekend and I'll try the login at his place on a different internet provider. My provider is Spectrum and I am sure he has a different one. If that works, we know it is somehow my internet provider.
    Thanks to everyone who has made suggestions. I appreciate it and I'll let you know how it works out on another internet.
  • Try whitelisting "tags.tiqcdn.com" in you adblocking software. This worked for me.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @[email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

I took the liberty of viewing the subscription information associated with the email used for your Community account.

While this email exists as a Quicken ID, there is no subscription associated with this email.

Are you using a subscription version of Quicken? If so, do you have another email that you would have used? ( Please do not provide the email here as it will be public)

Let me know if that's the issue!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Email was not the problem. It was my ad blockers on the browser. After disabeling them, it worked.
  • nickmic
    nickmic Member
    Turning off the ad blocked did not work for me on Chrome. I had to switch to Firefox to resolve the same problem that George had. Firefox works with ad blocker on. This sounds looks to me to be a website problem
  • Rodmaeker
    Rodmaeker Member
    edited February 2020
    I have bought the latest edition of Quicken to replace 2017 edition and the purchase has shown up on my credit card but cannot get it to download. How do I get it to download?
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Where did you purchse it from ?
    - online download from some retailer ?
    - online download directly from Quicken ?
    EDIT - updated topic title to better reflect actual Q&A

• I bought the latest Quicken edition from Quicken online! And tried to follow directions online, and saved the file from quicken, but could not find download instructions.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

How to download and install a supported version of Quicken (again) after you bought it

If you don't have an installation CD or you didn't save a copy of the downloaded installation file on your hard drive (in Windows typically in a "Downloads" folder) or, even better, on some external storage media (USB stick or external hard drive) or a cloud backup service, please follow these instructions:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-download-quicken-quickencom-after-i-buy-it

Note: Quicken Canada users need to logon to https://www.quicken.com/canada/my-account instead of the US site, then follow the rest of the instructions

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please contact Quicken Support at
    https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

If you don't see your download file in the Quicken account you're looking at right now, you might have more than one account at quicken.com. Please follow the "How do I download …" link , specifically the section about "What if I don't see my software ..."

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    1 - Log into Quicken.com with your Quicken user ID & password  - My Account -
    2 - Scroll down to the - Download Quicken - area
    3 - Click on the -> Download Quicken for Windows
    4 - Now you have to know where you are downloading and saving this file. ????
    5 - After the download completes - click on the downloaded file - to run it -
    6 - This is the Quicken installer... and it will install Quicken -
  • After entering my ID & password and clicking on "My Account," my name appears, but nothing else appears on the screen. Am I missing some step?
This discussion has been closed.