Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken has downloaded my credit card statements into both the credit card acct and also my checking

Quicken has downloaded my credit card statements into both the credit card acct and also my checking account. Is there anyway to delete them without doing it one by one?

Comments

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Before you go deleting transactions, I suggest you verify if you have individual accounts selected in the sidebar. I suspect you have an inadvertently selected an account grouping in the sidebar, and thusly, are seeing transactions from multiple accounts together. 

Look at my screenshot from a test account: Notice how the items circled in red are bold. These are account groupings. Selecting one of those will display all the transactions together for all the account(s) contained in that group.

Also notice the account names circled in blue: those are the actual accounts. Selecting that will only display the transactions for that register. Make sure you have individual accounts selected to only see those transactions:

• joytrink
    joytrink Member ✭✭
    thank you so much for your help. I don't think that is the issue. I only click on the "blue" accts when I use the info. The problem is in the downloading with Update.
    I just got off with Quicken chat and she seems to feel that I have a corrupted Quicken file. She suggests that I create a whole new file from scratch. Not what I was hoping to hear.
  • Trudy Way
    Trudy Way Member
    I thought that the Cash Account, First Citizens Checking 2176 and PayPal added to First Citizens Savings minus Chase Visa credit card would equal Banking. But it adds up to $14,742.93 not $14,60.84. Am I wrong?
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Trudy Way said:
    I thought that the Cash Account, First Citizens Checking 2176 and PayPal added to First Citizens Savings minus Chase Visa credit card would equal Banking. But it adds up to $14,742.93 not $14,60.84. Am I wrong?
    You are correct; that screenshot isn't showing all the accounts in the Banking group.
  • Trudy Way
    Trudy Way Member
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.