Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

Bill and Income Reminders graph does not show graph bar's value

In Quicken 2017, with the Bill and Income Reminders Show graph box checked, when I hover the mouse over a graph bar, it would display the graph bar's value. This was very useful for figuring out the amount of money expected to be in my checking account on a given day. How do I enable this in Quicken 2020 R24.14?

Comments

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming you are referring to the Bill and Income Reminders item on a Home view, sometimes when we upgrade some items in a Home view need to be reset to behave properly: select Customize, remove the item from the view, select SaveCustomize, add the item to the view, and select Save.
    Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10
  • jimgrosser1jimgrosser1 Member ✭✭
    This did not work. Tried remove Bill and Income Reminders and save, shutdown Quicken, open Quicken, add Bill and Income Reminders and save. Did not work. Tried shutdown Quicken, open Quicken, still not working.
  • jimgrosser1jimgrosser1 Member ✭✭
    I added In/Out/What's Left below the Bill and Income Reminders. the balance is now displayed, but it is below the Bill and Income Reminders , in the In/Out/What's Left area and offset to the left of the graph bar I selected. When I put Quicken full screen, Quicken runs off the right side and bottom of my monitor. Quicken cannot determine the size of my screen, which would explain why the value is displayed to the left and down from the graph's bar. If I make it full screen and close Quicken, when I reopen it, it is now displayed on my primary monitor, with the value in the correct place. When I move Quicken to my secondary monitor, which is bigger, the value is displayed below ant to the left of the graph's bar. How do I get Quicken to display correctly on my secondary monitor?
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    I added In/Out/What's Left below the Bill and Income Reminders. the balance is now displayed, but it is below the Bill and Income Reminders , in the In/Out/What's Left area and offset to the left of the graph bar I selected. When I put Quicken full screen, Quicken runs off the right side and bottom of my monitor. Quicken cannot determine the size of my screen, which would explain why the value is displayed to the left and down from the graph's bar. If I make it full screen and close Quicken, when I reopen it, it is now displayed on my primary monitor, with the value in the correct place. When I move Quicken to my secondary monitor, which is bigger, the value is displayed below ant to the left of the graph's bar. How do I get Quicken to display correctly on my secondary monitor?

We have always need to open Quicken on the monitor we have setup as primary.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://appuals.com/how-to-change-the-primary-monitor-on-windows-10/
    Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10