Home Quicken for Mac Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac

Allow linking downloads from more than one online account to a single Quicken account

I have a Visa account where my and every authorized user's (my kids) card has a unique number. I've linked the account to a Quicken account so I can download and track transactions, but unfortunately only transactions on my card are downloaded when I connect. It would be nice if I could link more than one account number to the Quicken account I use to track the overall spending in that Quicken account.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• MakersMakers Member ✭✭
    Just to clarify, I can download transactions for each card but I have to do so into separate Quicken accounts, one for each card. It would be nice to have a single Quicken account that's linked to all five (in my case) Visa card account numbers.
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you get one bill for the account, or 5?  And what bank issued the cards?
    Because my wife and I have 1 account, an American Airlines Advantage Mastercard, with 2 different card numbers ... and it all comes in on a single bill and all of the transactions download into a single account in Q.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • MakersMakers Member ✭✭
    One bill that aggregates all five accounts. You and I discussed this yesterday by the way. Thanks.
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remembered the discussion ... but we get so many people asking nearly identical questions that I forgot that "yesterday" was with you.  Sorry.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • MakersMakers Member ✭✭
    No worries! Thanks for your interest!!!