ENTER NEW button disappeared

The ENTER NEW button is missing when I enter transactions in a Investment Account.

Why?

Note I am using Quicken 2019 Home & Business, ver.R22.15

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited February 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hello @Yves Beaupré

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still needing assistance and haven't done so already, I would try to uninstall and reinstall the application. the steps and information available to do so are available "here"

Please let me know if these steps work to correct the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the button you're asking about?

• JustMeHere
    JustMeHere Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you are editing an existing transaction the Enter/New button will not be shown, only the Enter/Done button will be shown.
    Using Quicken Subscription Premier (and have a copy of Starter to test things on)
  • True it disappears when I edit a transaction but when I come back to enter more transactions the ENTER NEW does not show up and I have to enter every other transactions one at the time and hit ENTER for every new transaction. And then make another new transaction and hit ENTER again. So on so forth for every new transaction.....
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited February 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hello @Yves Beaupré

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still needing assistance and haven't done so already, I would try to uninstall and reinstall the application. the steps and information available to do so are available "here"

Please let me know if these steps work to correct the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.