Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Bills and income tab; Can't get past the getting started button

I'm unable to get rid of the Getting Started button (Windows, R24.14); After adding either a manual bill or online bill, it always returns me back to the getting started graphic / button. Any ideas on how to get around this? I've tried using the combined bills income and transfers and it has the same problem.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello Dist,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please start by signing out and signing back in.

In the Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID Sync & Alerts section, click the blue link that says “Sign in as a different user”.  

2.  A window will open asking you to confirm that you want to sign out, type “Yes” in the box and click OK.

3.  Quicken will refresh and show a blank sign-in screen, when it does, close and re-open Quicken.  

4.  Sign in with the same Quicken ID username and password.

Please attempt to "Get Started" once more and see if you are able to successfully add a bill.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
  • distdist Member
    Thank you for the reply, unfortunately it did not correct the problem. I even tried adding another bill and the screen shot below is how my "bills" tab appears.
  • distdist Member
    Thank you, reinstalling has fixed the issue. I can now use the bills tab.
This discussion has been closed.