Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

Download error 30

Receiving this error on all my accounts. When I try to add an account I received a synch error also.

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @christinaund

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still needing experiencing this error message.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using as well s the name of the financial institution.

Do you receive any additional errors or messages along with the "30" error code?

Please let us know!

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
  • I using Quicken Premier2020 for Mac. Version 5.14.3 (Build 514.31897.100)
    it is with the Golden 1.. Now I am getting error 15502
    edited February 27
    Hello @christinaund

Thank you for the response and for providing more details.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps, please contact support directly for further assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
  • FYI the click here does not take you to steps it takes you to page to buy support. I already have premium support
    Hello @christinaund

Thank you for the response, I have gone ahead and updated the link to a different article.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • Still not really helpful. The Golden 1 blames Quicken and when I call Quicken they blame the Golden 1.
This discussion has been closed.