Report Description only allows 21 chars - Anyway to increase?

BRETTB
BRETTB Member ✭✭✭
edited June 16 in Reports (Windows)
The Name of the Saved Report allows more chars than the description and 21 char is not sufficent.
5 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Reminds me of a famous quote: "I'm sorry that I wrote such a long letter ... I didn't have time to write a short one".
    Sorry, but no way to increase that. 
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • BRETTB
    BRETTB Member ✭✭✭
    I probably put this in the wrong spot> should be a product improvement and yes that should be simple and not sure why the title allows more char than a description.
  • Hello @BRETTB,

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Community!

I went ahead and turned this discussion into an Idea thread so that other users are able to vote on it.

Be sure to add your vote by clicking on the gray triangle right above the current vote count, located in the blue box at the beginning of this thread:
    Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team
    -Quicken Anja
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this idea should be merged with other Q Win Report Generator improvement ideas, if there are any.
    If there's room for a longer title, it should be made available to the user.