Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Entering/editing a Transaction on Register > Go Direct Memorized List item to Fix

Goal to clean up Register List and quickly as possible with on the fly correcting.

Issue - I go to type in a payee on register, say I have 5 entries for a payee (that I though I cleaned up but see it was not so want to fix).

There is a memorized list on the drop down payee list. It would be nice to be taken directly to memorized list item vs to top of the memorized list each time and having to scroll through a huge list of memorized items.
Tagged:
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just tried something ...
    I selected a transaction in an account register, clicked on the Payee Name field's down arrow icon. This brought up the Payee Name selection popup. Clicking on the "Memorized Payee List" button opened the Memorized Payee List view and positioned it to the selected Payee Name.
    So, it appears to me that your requested new function already exists.
  • BRETTB
    BRETTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Yes I see that if your fixing one entry but if you have a huge list and need to go through and fix a lot of entries, not efficient method at this time.

Throughout program quicken has a lot of great search features and they really need to add it to the memorized list.