Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Can't download authorized user from Capital One to Quicken

The authorized user is active on the Capital One site, I sign in and it shows the authorized user there but it won't download transactions from that user's credit card, only the primary card user's credit card........

HELP!

Comments

• galaxypark83
    galaxypark83 Member ✭✭
    OOPS, sorry I can't download authorized user transactions in Quicken from Capital One credit card of authorized user.......the primary user's account downloads.......this is after my original number was compromised and I just got a new card.........it is activiated on the Capital One site but can't download the transactions in Quicken from the new card that is an authorized user...........
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @galaxypark83

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Are both of these cards using the same account number? 

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~