Fixing number of decimals for avg cost of a security

After upgrading to a new pc and moving my files and apps with PCMover Quicken now shows more than 2 decimal places for my avg cost of a security. How can I revert back to just 2 decimal places? I don't need to know my avg cost is $xx.xxxxxx per share. It screws up my column widths and looks bad to say the least.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you may want to review your preference settings: select Edit > Preferences...

• jfarns
    jfarns Member ✭✭
    Reports are not what I need fixed, it is the Investing page showing my holdings. An example is Fidelity Contrafund showing an avg cost of $8.445007 per share, which is ridiculous. I need only $8.44 to show in order to have a neat column display.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    jfarns said:
    Reports are not what I need fixed, it is the Investing page showing my holdings. An example is Fidelity Contrafund showing an avg cost of $8.445007 per share, which is ridiculous. I need only $8.44 to show in order to have a neat column display.
    Please provide the year and version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken

I suspect you may be referring to the Quote/Price of the lot in an expanded view of a security holding.  If so, we do not have the ability to change the precision displayed.  

• jfarns
    jfarns Member ✭✭
    Year 2020 version R24.14 Build 27.1.24.14