Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

BIll and Income reminder says 1 due but not listed under tab

Reminder is available/listed when manage bills and reminders is selected; just not under the account

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited February 2020
    Hello @WINKLDL1,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with viewing your Bill Reminder(s) in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

If you have not already done so, please go to the account register that contains the Bill Reminder(s) and click on the clock icon in the upper left. Here, you can select the display preference for the Reminder(s).

Please let us know if this helps to resolve this matter for you!

-Quicken Natalie

• WINKLDL1
    WINKLDL1 Member
    this is not the problem. The reminder shows, but the actual info for the reminder does not unles i select manage reminders and then it is visible. I am running Quicken Rental Property Mgr/Business 2020 with the most recent update as of 3/4/2020
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @WINKLDL1,

Thank you for providing this additional information, although I apologize that the provided steps did not resolve the issue for you. 

At this time, I suggest contacting Support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting. Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and will best be able to work with you towards resolving this.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.