One Step Update crashes after upgrade to R25.10

Greg Perkins
Greg Perkins Member ✭✭
Immediately upon launching, Quicken updates itself to R 25.10. After the update I try to run the one step update. It's gets about half-way through the account list and then shuts itself down. I've rebooted my machine and checked that the animation setting is turned off, but the problem continues. The one step update worked fine yesterday.

Comments

• I also experienced the situation where when launching Quicken, it immediately went into the update R25.10. The update went okay, but since then when I launch Quicken, it also displays a prompt asking for my Quicken ID to login to quicken.com as well as the prompt to the Quicken program itself. If I ignore the prompt from quicken.com and just enter the password to my Quicken file, the quicken.com prompt goes away. This is strange behavior only happening since the upgrade to R25.10.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resolving the sign-on request to your Quicken ID may resolve your problems.
    Restart Quicken. Do not start a One Step Update or any other action.
    1. Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts
    2. Click the "Sign in as a different user" link immediately above the "Mobile and Web" group.
    3. Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your current (correct) Quicken ID.

• Greg Perkins
    Greg Perkins Member ✭✭
    I was able to resolve the issue by doing a validate and repair, plus a full uninstall/reinstall of a fresh copy. SMH
This discussion has been closed.