Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Billminder problem

My Billminder continues to show reminders from "Unspecified Bill". The reminder is from an auto purchase account. I paid the loan off early & logged that info to the file but the reminder continues. I've tried a few suggestions from the forum to no avail. I finally deleted the entire account but still have daily reminders. The reminders have taken over the Billminder view with past due & current reminders for this non-existing account.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited February 2020
    Hello @tomsteffan

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Thanks Quicken_Tyka,
    I'm using Quicken Home & Business 2017 USA, Version R19.8, Build 26.1.19.8 under Windows 10 Home 64-bit on a Dell Optiplex
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @tomsteffan

Thank you for providing more information, although I apologize for the delay in response.

If you are still needing assistance and haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps available here.

Please let us know how it goes!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • tomsteffan
    tomsteffan Member
    This seems to have worked! Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.