Is anyone seeing a lot of crashes with Quicken for Windows Home & Business?

I am running Quicken Home & Business version 19.8 Build 26.1.19.8. Since this last update, I noticed my quicken is crashing a lot. It seems to crash at least once for each time I open and use it.

Is anyone else seeing a lot of crashes with Quicken for Windows Home & Business?
Quicken 2020 Home, Business, & Rental Property Year: 2020 Version: R31.20 Build: 27.1.31.20

Best Answer

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    I have QW Premier version R25.10 build 27.1.25.10 which I upgraded to a few days ago. Since then I've experienced frequent Quicken crashes (the program simply ends with no notice).  I'd upgraded my Windows 10 a few days before the Quicken upgrade and it didn't seem to affect Quicken but right after upgrading Quicken this started happening.
    Home & Business and Premier might be different subscriptions but I'm pretty sure they have much in common with each other from an underlying software perspective.

(QW Premier Subscription: R36.23 on Windows 10)
  • When I opened Quicken tonight it upgraded to the new version. Since then I have not been able to keep it open, The screen keeps changing size and then it will crash. This is version 25.10
This discussion has been closed.