Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Two of my online billers are not updating even though each of those billers has issued a new invoice

My online billers appear to update. However, two of my billers have issued new bills and even though several days have passed, those particular billers are not indicating i have new bills

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @dherskovits

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Please include the name of the billers that are experiencing this problem.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • dherskovits
    dherskovits Member ✭✭
    I am using R 25.10 for Windows

The two billers that are not updating are: Walton EMC and Palmetto Electric

Your help is appreciated
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @dherskovits

Thank you for the response and for providing the names of the bills.

I was able to locate the bills and I show them as having successfully synced.

What is the message that you are seeing in Quicken? Does it say "Awaiting Next Bill" or something else?

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • dherskovits
    dherskovits Member ✭✭
    it says "awaiting next bill"
  • dherskovits
    dherskovits Member ✭✭
    Thank you --- your suggested fix worked perfectly
This discussion has been closed.