Parameters Alert -- why do I keep getting this alert and what is it?

Every time I sync to Cloud the result always ends with an Alert: The referenced resource (parameter=id=199000842591010049) has been deleted. What is this and why? How do I stop or correct it?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, I suggest you reset your cloud data: https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-quicken-mobile-companion-app

• susu142
    susu142 Member
    Thanks for the info, however it isn't the syncing to mobile, it is only on web
  • JustMeHere
    JustMeHere Member ✭✭✭✭
    susu142 said:
    In reality it is syncing to "neither".

What is happening is that you have an account on the Quicken servers.  Quicken Desktop is syncing with that account.  And in turn the Quicken servers are also syncing that account with your financial institutions.

The "Quicken Web" and "Quicken Mobile" are mostly just "GUIs" that display the information that is in that Quicken account on the Quicken servers.
    Using Quicken Subscription Premier (and have a copy of Starter to test things on)
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    susu142 said:
    You're syncing from the desktop to the Quicken Cloud.  Quicken Web and the Quicken Mobile app access the same Quicken Cloud data sets so the instructions to reset your cloud data still apply.
  • susu142
    susu142 Member
    OK did what was recommended, a 2nd time, and so far the file looks ok. Let's hope it stays OK :)
  • susu142
    susu142 Member
    Nope! File is a mess!! I think I need help via phone
  • E43509
    E43509 Member
    The reset worked for me. It was located in a somewhat different menu on Deluxe 2020 r30.21
    Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web > reset your cloud data (not under quicken id & cloud accounts).