What is Quicken Validator?

Where do you find it? Have message that says "Please close the Quicken Validator before running Quicken." I have no idea what or where this is nor how to close it. Need help.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JayJay

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • What is the Quicken validator? This just started after the last update. I checked the Quicken Help it doesn't even recognize the term.
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds to be part of the install process. If you have not rebooted since your last upgrade, I would suggest starting there and see if the message has cleared.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 21H1