Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quick Rental Property Manager

I have been using Quicken Rental Property Manager 2017 and finding I have to upgrade this year. I only see 4 choices of upgrades: 1) Quicken Starter; 2) Quick Deluxe; 3) Quicken Premier; and 4) Quicken Home and Business. Of these, Quicken Home and Business says it does property management...but what happened to Quicken Rental Property Manager? Is that no longer offered?

Comments

• JustMeHere
    JustMeHere Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    You are one of the lucky ones!

You can now get Quicken Rental Property Manager functionality without paying extra for it!

Quicken is really just one program with the "editions/features" being controlled by the license purchased.  To save development costs and such they just "merged" Home and Business and Rental Property, and they keep the pricing as if you were only buying Home and Business.

Edit:
    Just to be clear.  Rental Property, always had all of the features of Home and Business and below.  The "new Home and Business" has all of the features of the old Rental Properties.
    Using Quicken Subscription Premier (and have a copy of Starter to test things on)
  • pstreicher
    pstreicher Member ✭✭✭
    > @JustMeHere said:
    > Using Quicken Subscription Premier (and have a copy of Starter to test things on)

Can you expand on the above?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @JustMeHere said:
    > Using Quicken Subscription Premier (and have a copy of Starter to test things on)

Can you expand on the above?

That's @JustMeHere 's signature line. All he's trying to show is the Quicken versions he's using.
    He should probably add his username to the signature line and change the font of it to make it clear what this is all about.

This discussion has been closed.