Dividend Report

Kegger Jones
Kegger Jones Member
edited March 2020 in Investments (Mac)
Recently set up latest version of Quicken for Mac. Trying to run a report like I could on Windows version called Portfolio Value showing gain/loss which included current price and dividends but can't seem to find it. The only report I see does not include dividends. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
9 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Kegger Jones

Thank you for taking the time to come to the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

At this time the Mac version does not offer the ability to generate the investment report that you are requesting.

I have gone ahead and changed this thread to an Idea so that others may vote on this feature.

Thank you,
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

This idea seems to have fallen stagnant and due to the age of the request and lack of user votes/comments, will be archived within the next 7 business days.

If you would like to see this idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken, be sure to add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

-Quicken Anja
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Assuming the developers are going to add true investment reports to Quicken Mac - and geez, I hope that key functionality is forthcoming! -- this would certainly be among the stock reports one would want to see included. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993