Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I'm trying to purchase Quicken

I've tried multiple CC's and none work on your website. How can I find out why?

Best Answer

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Or go to Amazon, they might even have a better price and I'm sure they won't have any trouble completing the purchase.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Or go to eBay.  I'm pretty sure you'll find a lower price for the same subscription version you are wanting to buy on either of these sites that is lower priced than on Quicken.com, especially if you buy either a Quicken 2018 or 2019 marked product.  You might even find that some sellers offer extra subscription months for free. 
    Don't worry about the year marking since that is pretty much nothing more than marketing.  If you buy a 2018 or 2019 product, when you set it up you will be upgraded to the current Quicken subscription version (that's the nice thing about the subscription...always can get the latest version as soon as it becomes available at no additional cost) and your full subscription term with Quicken only begins the moment you activate it, not when you buy it.  Just make sure that if you go this route that you are buying from a reputable seller and they clearly state in their listing that it is new (not used or opened) if you buy a CD or that if you buy a download that they say it comes with the activation key and you'll be good to go.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R32.12 on Windows 10)
This discussion has been closed.